Hello. Thank you very much for such a nice forum engine!
I just installed it and I like it very much!
However I'm having troubles with uploading avatars. I can upload an image and it works fine for a while, but when I go to my profile page or logout, it resets to the default one: in my case it's "S" on some background.
Also, if I keep refreshing my account page, I notice that my default avatar with "S" changes the background. I'm assuming it's again being reset for no reason.
I wasn't able to reproduce the issue on this forum instance (i.e. on http://codologic.com/forum/)
Here are some screenshots:

Once I click refresh, I see this:

I.e. the avatar has changed.
What can be the reason of this behavior? How it can be fixed?
Hello. Thank you very much for such a nice forum engine!
I just installed it and I like it very much!
However I'm having troubles with uploading avatars. I can upload an image and it works fine for a while, but when I go to my profile page or logout, it resets to the default one: in my case it's "S" on some background.
Also, if I keep refreshing my account page, I notice that my default avatar with "S" changes the background. I'm assuming it's again being reset for no reason.
I wasn't able to reproduce the issue on this forum instance (i.e. on http://codologic.com/forum/)
Here are some screenshots:
http://habrastorage.org/files/2f0/472/366/2f0472366e484a7ab854359520aa9642.png
Once I click refresh, I see this:
http://habrastorage.org/files/12f/b2e/8c6/12fb2e8c63a34b4cbefc680e5a8d181e.png
I.e. the avatar has changed.
What can be the reason of this behavior? How it can be fixed?