Codoforum related discussions
Client.php

I am trying to use SSO plugin. I can see Codoforum calling my login,logou, register.php files, but at any point its calling client.php?

When Codoforum should call this file?

Richard

I am trying to use SSO plugin. I can see Codoforum calling my login,logou, register.php files, but at any point its calling client.php? When Codoforum should call this file? Richard

It is called to check if the user is logged in the website (the one integrated with codoforum)

It is called on every page load if user is not logged in.

It is called to check if the user is logged in the website (the one integrated with codoforum) It is called on every page load if user is not logged in.
edited Dec 14 '16 at 5:53 pm
175
2
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft