Codoforum related discussions
admin interface french translation

hello!
new user of codoforum, I have a lot of questions!

I need to translate the admin interface, as my users ( and admins) are french. Is there a simple way ( like for sites/default/locale/fr_FR/fr_FR.php) ?

Thanks !

ps: excuse my poor english !

hello! new user of codoforum, I have a lot of questions! I need to translate the admin interface, as my users ( and admins) are french. Is there a simple way ( like for sites/default/locale/fr_FR/fr_FR.php) ? Thanks ! ps: excuse my poor english !

please, excuse my bad english! ( i'm french, and i know, it's not a good excuse ! ;) )

55
0
1
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft