FreiChat related discussions
Small users modification

Hello,
I bought the Corporate version of freichat, i did a custom installation.

I want to make a small modification, I hope you can help me. smile

My users are divided into groups, in the users table I have: Id, Username, Group (1 or 3)
Only two group type (1 or 3)

My intention is... Group 1 can chat with everyone is online, but Group 3 only can chat with Group 1.
For Group 3 only visible online group 1 people.

And modify the style, maybe a different background color on the panel of active users for each group.

How can I do?

That files, queries should I change.

Thank you!!

57f4e54a42743.jpg

Hello, I bought the Corporate version of freichat, i did a custom installation. I want to make a small modification, I hope you can help me. :) My users are divided into groups, in the users table I have: Id, Username, Group (1 or 3) Only two group type (1 or 3) My intention is... Group 1 can chat with everyone is online, but Group 3 only can chat with Group 1. For Group 3 only visible online group 1 people. And modify the style, maybe a different background color on the panel of active users for each group. How can I do? That files, queries should I change. Thank you!! ![57f4e54a42743.jpg](serve/attachment&path=57f4e54a42743.jpg)
edited Oct 5 '16 at 12:34 pm
92
0
1
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft