Hello,
I bought the Corporate version of freichat, i did a custom installation.
I want to make a small modification, I hope you can help me. 
My users are divided into groups, in the users table I have: Id, Username, Group (1 or 3)
Only two group type (1 or 3)
My intention is... Group 1 can chat with everyone is online, but Group 3 only can chat with Group 1.
For Group 3 only visible online group 1 people.
And modify the style, maybe a different background color on the panel of active users for each group.
How can I do?
That files, queries should I change.
Thank you!!

Hello,
I bought the Corporate version of freichat, i did a custom installation.
I want to make a small modification, I hope you can help me. :)
My users are divided into groups, in the users table I have: Id, Username, Group (1 or 3)
Only two group type (1 or 3)
My intention is... Group 1 can chat with everyone is online, but Group 3 only can chat with Group 1.
For Group 3 only visible online group 1 people.
And modify the style, maybe a different background color on the panel of active users for each group.
How can I do?
That files, queries should I change.
Thank you!!

edited Oct 5 '16 at 12:34 pm