Codoforum related discussions
Customize integrate codoforum

Hey, I just discovered codoforum, it seems great and looks fine!

I'm interested in using it but I'd need to integrate it in some "special" ways and I don't know where to start.

At the moment I have a website with a few pages, a custom login/register form, and a page that lets visitors post offers, with an optional picture.

I guess I'll definitely forget about my login/register form for ease of integration, just customizing coforum's.

Now I'd need to be able to auto post from mywebsite.com/post.php (thats called from some ajax) to mywebsite.com/codoforum, or maybe use needed include lines in my html, to show codoforum's post form on my main pages, even like iframing ?

I guess I'll see how it integrates with picture uploading to decide if I keep my posts database or if I can merge then adding some columns.

Thank you and even more if you got some pieces of answer for me smile

Hey, I just discovered codoforum, it seems great and looks fine! I'm interested in using it but I'd need to integrate it in some "special" ways and I don't know where to start. At the moment I have a website with a few pages, a custom login/register form, and a page that lets visitors post offers, with an optional picture. I guess I'll definitely forget about my login/register form for ease of integration, just customizing coforum's. Now I'd need to be able to auto post from mywebsite.com/post.php (thats called from some ajax) to mywebsite.com/codoforum, or maybe use needed include lines in my html, to show codoforum's post form on my main pages, even like iframing ? I guess I'll see how it integrates with picture uploading to decide if I keep my posts database or if I can merge then adding some columns. Thank you and even more if you got some pieces of answer for me :)

Now I'd need to be able to auto post from mywebsite.com/post.php (thats called from some ajax) to mywebsite.com/codoforum, or maybe use needed include lines in my html, to show codoforum's post form on my main pages, even like iframing ?

Why not just redirect him to codoforum page to create a new topic ?

>Now I'd need to be able to auto post from mywebsite.com/post.php (thats called from some ajax) to mywebsite.com/codoforum, or maybe use needed include lines in my html, to show codoforum's post form on my main pages, even like iframing ? Why not just redirect him to codoforum page to create a new topic ?
241
1
1
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft