Codoforum related discussions
Change favicon for forums on my site?

My site's forums I dowloaded codoforum to. I set the title, but I cannot set the favicon to my site's favicon. How do I do this?

[My site's forums](http://forums.incro.tk) I dowloaded codoforum to. I set the title, but I cannot set the favicon to my site's favicon. How do I do this?
edited Sep 22 '16 at 11:18 pm

You need to create a hard code for do it .
Go> yoursite.com/sites/default/themes/default/templates/layout.tpl and edit it with your favicon link .
Like:

<link rel="shortcut icon" type="image/x-icon" href="http://coinduet.com/assets/img/general/favicon.ico">

You need to create a hard code for do it . Go&gt; yoursite.com/sites/default/themes/default/templates/layout.tpl and edit it with your favicon link . Like: &lt;link rel=&quot;shortcut icon&quot; type=&quot;image/x-icon&quot; href=&quot;http://coinduet.com/assets/img/general/favicon.ico&quot;&gt;

That didn't work. I added that line to my site, and specified the correct favicon, and it still displays the default.

That didn&#039;t work. I added that line to my site, and specified the correct favicon, and it still displays the default.

Locate the default favicon in your file directory. Make your own logo. Rename the original and and name yours to the original name and place in the same directory. Make sure you have the correct size of icon which you can find out by properties of the original. that will work as I have done it myself

But where is the original?

&gt;Locate the default favicon in your file directory. Make your own logo. Rename the original and and name yours to the original name and place in the same directory. Make sure you have the correct size of icon which you can find out by properties of the original. that will work as I have done it myself But where is the original?
311
4
3
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft