Codoforum related discussions
How to change /admin path

Help me please , I am using codoforum on my site but for hard security I want to change admin path as like "site.com/Gbdyg23hjj" . How to do this please help me . If i directly rename this dir it say an error like this:

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: Unable to load template file 'login.tpl' <-- thrown in G:\XAMPP\htdocs\sys\Ext\Smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127
Help me please , I am using codoforum on my site but for hard security I want to change admin path as like &quot;site.com/Gbdyg23hjj&quot; . How to do this please help me . If i directly rename this dir it say an error like this: Fatal error: Uncaught --&gt; Smarty: Unable to load template file &#039;login.tpl&#039; &lt;-- thrown in G:\XAMPP\htdocs\sys\Ext\Smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127
130
0
1
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft