FreiChat related discussions
Getting text then loads my site

Hi All,
I have installed freichat on my site when I open, it is displaying below text then open the actual site.

$ses=null; if(!function_exists("freichatx_get_hash"smile){ function freichatx_get_hash($ses){ if(is_file("/home/woefonli/public_html/freichat/hardcode.php"smile){ require "/home/woefonli/public_html/freichat/hardcode.php"; $temp_id = $ses . $uid; return md5($temp_id); }
else { echo "

I don't understand why this text is appearing on one very page.
Your help is much appreciated.
Thank you

Hi All, I have installed freichat on my site when I open, it is displaying below text then open the actual site. $ses=null; if(!function_exists("freichatx_get_hash")){ function freichatx_get_hash($ses){ if(is_file("/home/woefonli/public_html/freichat/hardcode.php")){ require "/home/woefonli/public_html/freichat/hardcode.php"; $temp_id = $ses . $uid; return md5($temp_id); } else { echo " I don't understand why this text is appearing on one very page. Your help is much appreciated. Thank you
edited Sep 12 '16 at 9:39 am

It is appearing because probably you have copy pasted the freichat integration code(the one that you got at the end of freichat installation) in a .html or .tpl page

You need to paste it into a php page.
If it is not possible to paste to a php page, let us know, we will tell you a way to make it work even in HTML pages

It is appearing because probably you have copy pasted the freichat integration code(the one that you got at the end of freichat installation) in a .html or .tpl page You need to paste it into a php page. If it is not possible to paste to a php page, let us know, we will tell you a way to make it work even in HTML pages

Hello, thank you so much for the answer.
actually I asked my hosting provider to install it, so they did it.now asked them to uninstall freichat as textis appearing on my website. after uninstall also text is still appearing when I open site, could you please help me to remove text and reinstall freichat with proper settings.
may be you give me instruction so will follow the steps.

Thank you

Hello, thank you so much for the answer. actually I asked my hosting provider to install it, so they did it.now asked them to uninstall freichat as textis appearing on my website. after uninstall also text is still appearing when I open site, could you please help me to remove text and reinstall freichat with proper settings. may be you give me instruction so will follow the steps. Thank you
146
2
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft