Codoforum related discussions
Byethost big issue for first time website viewers

I am experiencing a really annoying problem with my host right now, Byethost, maybe someone knows the fix to it. When you are first time viewer of the my website Byethost automatically adds /?ckattempt=1 to the end of the website address to prevent bots from accessing the website. Problem is, codoforum does not recognize it as the home page and shows this for first time viewers

577326a3007ff.jpg

and the link address:
577326df8d38f.png

There is no way I can turn off the ckattempt thing, so is there anyway I can fix this? This is a major problem for me and I really don't want to switch hosts for this.

I am experiencing a really annoying problem with my host right now, Byethost, maybe someone knows the fix to it. When you are first time viewer of the my website Byethost automatically adds /?ckattempt=1 to the end of the website address to prevent bots from accessing the website. Problem is, codoforum does not recognize it as the home page and shows this for first time viewers ![577326a3007ff.jpg](serve/attachment&path=577326a3007ff.jpg) and the link address: ![577326df8d38f.png](serve/attachment&path=577326df8d38f.png) There is no way I can turn off the ckattempt thing, so is there anyway I can fix this? This is a major problem for me and I really don't want to switch hosts for this.

Well, if its only the homepage, you can add the following lines in the file routes.php

dispatch_get('/ckattempt=1', function() {

    $forum = new \Controller\forum();
    $forum->topics(1);
    CODOF\Smarty\Layout::load($forum->view, $forum->css_files, $forum->js_files);
});

This should not give the page not found error

Well, if its only the homepage, you can add the following lines in the file routes.php ``` dispatch_get('/ckattempt=1', function() { $forum = new \Controller\forum(); $forum->topics(1); CODOF\Smarty\Layout::load($forum->view, $forum->css_files, $forum->js_files); }); ``` This should not give the page not found error
746
2
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft