Codoforum related discussions
Cannot login local Codoforum

I installed Codoforum on my own local server, to test out before posting online. When I try and login, nothing happens. I have tried correct details as well as incorrect details. Nothing happens, not even this user doesn't exist message or password is incorrect. At the bottom of every page there is this:

Warning: session_write_close(): Session callback expects true/false return value in Unknown on line 0

I am not sure how to fix this or if this is effecting the page. This is being run on ubuntu, with php 7.

I installed Codoforum on my own local server, to test out before posting online. When I try and login, nothing happens. I have tried correct details as well as incorrect details. Nothing happens, not even this user doesn't exist message or password is incorrect. At the bottom of every page there is this: ```` Warning: session_write_close(): Session callback expects true/false return value in Unknown on line 0 ```` I am not sure how to fix this or if this is effecting the page. This is being run on ubuntu, with php 7.

I'm having the same issue.

Ubuntu 16.04, PHP 7, Codoforum 3.4-19
Here are the errors when I try to login to the admin backend.


Warning: session_regenerate_id(): Session callback expects true/false return value in /var/www/html/forum/sys/CODOF/User/User.php on line 736

Warning: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function query() on null in /var/www/html/forum/sys/CODOF/Session/Session.php:36 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: CODOF\Session\Session->open('/var/lib/php/se...', 'PHPSESSID') #1 /var/www/html/forum/sys/CODOF/User/User.php(736): session_regenerate_id(true) #2 /var/www/html/forum/sys/CODOF/User/User.php(705): CODOF\User\User::_login(1, 'id') #3 /var/www/html/forum/sys/CODOF/User/Login.php(69): CODOF\User\User::login(1) #4 /var/www/html/forum/admin/modules/login.php(24): CODOF\User\Login->process_login() #5 /var/www/html/forum/admin/Lib.php(29): require('/var/www/html/f...') #6 /var/www/html/forum/admin/Lib.php(60): codoForumAdmin::show_layout('login') #7 /var/www/html/forum/admin/index.php(56): codoForumAdmin::run() #8 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/forum/sys/CODOF/Session/Session.php on line 36

Catchable fatal error: session_regenerate_id(): Failed to create(open) session ID: user (path: /var/lib/php/sessions) in /var/www/html/forum/sys/CODOF/User/User.php on line 736

Warning: Unknown: Session callback expects true/false return value in Unknown on line 0

And when I open the main page this is at the bottom:

Warning: session_write_close(): Session callback expects true/false return value in Unknown on line 0
I'm having the same issue. Ubuntu 16.04, PHP 7, Codoforum 3.4-19 Here are the errors when I try to login to the admin backend. ```` Warning: session_regenerate_id(): Session callback expects true/false return value in /var/www/html/forum/sys/CODOF/User/User.php on line 736 Warning: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function query() on null in /var/www/html/forum/sys/CODOF/Session/Session.php:36 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: CODOF\Session\Session->open('/var/lib/php/se...', 'PHPSESSID') #1 /var/www/html/forum/sys/CODOF/User/User.php(736): session_regenerate_id(true) #2 /var/www/html/forum/sys/CODOF/User/User.php(705): CODOF\User\User::_login(1, 'id') #3 /var/www/html/forum/sys/CODOF/User/Login.php(69): CODOF\User\User::login(1) #4 /var/www/html/forum/admin/modules/login.php(24): CODOF\User\Login->process_login() #5 /var/www/html/forum/admin/Lib.php(29): require('/var/www/html/f...') #6 /var/www/html/forum/admin/Lib.php(60): codoForumAdmin::show_layout('login') #7 /var/www/html/forum/admin/index.php(56): codoForumAdmin::run() #8 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/forum/sys/CODOF/Session/Session.php on line 36 Catchable fatal error: session_regenerate_id(): Failed to create(open) session ID: user (path: /var/lib/php/sessions) in /var/www/html/forum/sys/CODOF/User/User.php on line 736 Warning: Unknown: Session callback expects true/false return value in Unknown on line 0 ```` And when I open the main page this is at the bottom: ```` Warning: session_write_close(): Session callback expects true/false return value in Unknown on line 0 ````

Hi,

Can you open sys/CODOF/User/User.php

And comment the line

session_regenerate_id(true);

around line no. 736

Hi, Can you open sys/CODOF/User/User.php And comment the line ``` session_regenerate_id(true); ``` around line no. 736
588
4
3
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft