Codoforum related discussions
Remove large image on category page

I can not seem to remove this image without screwing up the whole webpage.

56eef7fe922a1.jpg

I find the code fine:

<div class="codo_cat_imgs">
   <div class="codo_cat_img" style="background-image:url('http://offgridforums.com/sites/default/assets/img/cats/bullhorn.png')">
    </div>

but removing the image makes the whole page go out of line.
Is there any way around this?

I can not seem to remove this image without screwing up the whole webpage. ![56eef7fe922a1.jpg](serve/attachment&amp;amp;path=56eef7fe922a1.jpg) I find the code fine: ```` &amp;lt;div class=&quot;codo_cat_imgs&quot;&amp;gt; &amp;lt;div class=&quot;codo_cat_img&quot; style=&quot;background-image:url(&#039;http://offgridforums.com/sites/default/assets/img/cats/bullhorn.png&#039;)&quot;&amp;gt; &amp;lt;/div&amp;gt; ```` but removing the image makes the whole page go out of line. Is there any way around this?

I can not seem to remove this image without screwing up the whole webpage.

56eef7fe922a1.jpg

I find the code fine:

<div class="codo_cat_imgs">
  <div class="codo_cat_img" style="background-image:url('http://offgridforums.com/sites/default/assets/img/cats/bullhorn.png')">
   </div>

but removing the image makes the whole page go out of line.
Is there any way around this?

You can't just delete the image you have to work with the .less to.
Open themes/default > category.less

.codo_cat_img {

        background-color: @catImgBg;
        text-align: center;
        background-size: cover;
        padding-top: 100%;
        background-repeat: no-repeat;
        background-position: center center;
}

Here you could delete this block code for the fast way. But it's just a lazy move.

&amp;gt;I can not seem to remove this image without screwing up the whole webpage. &amp;gt;![56eef7fe922a1.jpg](serve/attachment&amp;amp;path=56eef7fe922a1.jpg) &amp;gt;I find the code fine: &amp;gt;```` &amp;gt;&amp;lt;div class=&quot;codo_cat_imgs&quot;&amp;gt; &amp;gt; &amp;lt;div class=&quot;codo_cat_img&quot; style=&quot;background-image:url(&#039;http://offgridforums.com/sites/default/assets/img/cats/bullhorn.png&#039;)&quot;&amp;gt; &amp;gt; &amp;lt;/div&amp;gt; &amp;gt;```` &amp;gt;but removing the image makes the whole page go out of line. &amp;gt;Is there any way around this? You can&#039;t just delete the image you have to work with the .less to. Open themes/default &amp;gt; category.less ```` .codo_cat_img { background-color: @catImgBg; text-align: center; background-size: cover; padding-top: 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center center; } ```` Here you could delete this block code for the fast way. But it&#039;s just a lazy move.
edited Mar 21 '16 at 10:47 am
159
1
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft