FreiChat related discussions
Mssing translation string

Hello Adesh,

If a user sent a file he see the message Sent succesfully behind the filetext (see print)
I looked everywhere but I can't find the translation string.

Can you help me?

56e182cc84466.png

Hello Adesh, If a user sent a file he see the message Sent succesfully behind the filetext (see print) I looked everywhere but I can't find the translation string. Can you help me? ![56e182cc84466.png](serve/attachment&path=56e182cc84466.png)

You can directly edit the file freichat/client/plugins/upload/upload.php around line 238

You can directly edit the file freichat/client/plugins/upload/upload.php around line 238

Hi Adesh,

I looked in the line 238 but here is a script.
I don't now anything about scripts so can you please help me to tell me what to do and how to add this language string to the language.ini files.

Thanks for the help.

Hi Adesh, I looked in the line 238 but here is a script. I don't now anything about scripts so can you please help me to tell me what to do and how to add this language string to the language.ini files. Thanks for the help.

You just have to edit what's written in english to your language there.

You can search for the words 'sent succesfully' in that file to replace

You just have to edit what's written in english to your language there. You can search for the words 'sent succesfully' in that file to replace

Hi Adesh,

Found it. Works perfect now.

Here is a new one:56e6858223705.png

I have translated all the files within this videochat but this one I can't find.

Sorry to bother you again but I want this verry good chat program to look perfect in Dutch.

I also discover a few missing language strings in the mobile version. But first this one.

Thanks.

Hi Adesh, Found it. Works perfect now. Here is a new one:![56e6858223705.png](serve/attachment&path=56e6858223705.png) I have translated all the files within this videochat but this one I can't find. Sorry to bother you again but I want this verry good chat program to look perfect in Dutch. I also discover a few missing language strings in the mobile version. But first this one. Thanks.
156
5
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft