Codoforum related discussions
Creating new themes

Hi guys, I'm setting up a site for my first time and I am using codoforum. I am having trouble viewing a theme I've created via the admin settings. When I go there, I only see blue and battledark (default themes). I followed an official article which involved me copying the blue theme folder underneath sites/default/themes/ into a new folder which I've named green (in ubuntu using cp -r command).

However, I do not see the theme appearing on the site whenever I click theme, logout/log back in, refresh or anything. Does anyone have any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks for your help.

Hi guys, I'm setting up a site for my first time and I am using codoforum. I am having trouble viewing a theme I've created via the admin settings. When I go there, I only see blue and battledark (default themes). I followed an official article which involved me copying the blue theme folder underneath sites/default/themes/ into a new folder which I've named green (in ubuntu using cp -r command). However, I do not see the theme appearing on the site whenever I click theme, logout/log back in, refresh or anything. Does anyone have any idea what I might be doing wrong? Thanks for your help.

No reference is there in the database, it just reads the folders present in the themes directory.

So if it isn't listed, it either does not exists or does not have view permissions.

No reference is there in the database, it just reads the folders present in the themes directory. So if it isn't listed, it either does not exists or does not have view permissions.
208
1
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft