Codoforum related discussions
How can I edit Blank Links in Navbar?

Hello, I'm setting up Codoforum and I'm wondering how can I remove/edit those blank links in the Navbar? it is right next to Register and Login.

Thank you.

56d231c960673.png

Hello, I'm setting up Codoforum and I'm wondering how can I remove/edit those blank links in the Navbar? it is right next to Register and Login. Thank you. ![56d231c960673.png](serve/attachment&path=56d231c960673.png)

Hello, I'm setting up Codoforum and I'm wondering how can I remove/edit those blank links in the Navbar? it is right next to Register and Login.

Thank you.

56d231c960673.png

Admin Panel > UI Elements > Blocks

>Hello, I'm setting up Codoforum and I'm wondering how can I remove/edit those blank links in the Navbar? it is right next to Register and Login. >Thank you. >![56d231c960673.png](serve/attachment&path=56d231c960673.png) Admin Panel > UI Elements > Blocks
125
1
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft