Codoforum related discussions
3.5 Notifications
3.5

I don't know on my board the notification system works different from the official on. After clicking here on the bell it shows me the newest stuff and the notification count disappears. The next time I click on the bell notification popup showes me:

On my board I must click on every message before the notification count goes down and finally disappears after clicking on the last one. And when I click again on the bell, all messages (the notifications) ares still there in the notification popup.

Is this fixed in 3.5.1 or is this something new for you @admin @adesh1414127033 guys?

I don't know on my board the notification system works different from the official on. After clicking here on the bell it shows me the newest stuff and the notification count disappears. The next time I click on the bell notification popup showes me: https://picload.org/image/wcadgrd/zttrzt-2.jpg On my board I must click on every message before the notification count goes down and finally disappears after clicking on the last one. And when I click again on the bell, all messages (the notifications) ares still there in the notification popup. Is this fixed in 3.5.1 or is this something new for you @admin @adesh1414127033 guys?

where are you downloading 3.5 version from??

Via the update function inside the admin panel. It download the 3.5 version to your cache.

@James first when i try to tag you, your name does not show up in the user list.

@RonAus my username is James7 but I use James as displayname.

>where are you downloading 3.5 version from?? Via the update function inside the admin panel. It download the 3.5 version to your cache. >@James first when i try to tag you, your name does not show up in the user list. @RonAus my username is James7 but I use James as displayname.
edited Feb 26 '16 at 12:03 pm
158
2
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft