FreiChat related discussions
I want to integrate this script in my social SIte.

Hello SIr,
I want to integrate this site in my social site.
I want to display all my friends list than user select any friends and chat him.

Can you suggest me.
any file that i want to change code and get all friends list

Hello SIr, I want to integrate this site in my social site. I want to display all my friends list than user select any friends and chat him. Can you suggest me. any file that i want to change code and get all friends list

Hi,

I want to display all my friends list than user select any friends and chat him.

If your website displays the list of friends, you can just call a freichat function to open a chat with him
As for integration, opt for Custom driver when installing freichat, it will guide you with the integration.

Hi, >I want to display all my friends list than user select any friends and chat him. If your website displays the list of friends, you can just call a freichat function to open a chat with him As for integration, opt for Custom driver when installing freichat, it will guide you with the integration.
156
1
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft