FreiChat related discussions
Help install freichat in codoforum

I am trying to make freichat work in my local codoforum site but this seems impossible.
I copy/paste the code in codoforum/index.php, i use $_cookie to make the user id of codoforum available to freichat but nothing happens, freichat does not work correctly. Can anyone provide detailed info about installation of freichat in codoforum

thanx

I am trying to make freichat work in my local codoforum site but this seems impossible. I copy/paste the code in codoforum/index.php, i use $_cookie to make the user id of codoforum available to freichat but nothing happens, freichat does not work correctly. Can anyone provide detailed info about installation of freichat in codoforum thanx
153
0
1
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft