Codoforum related discussions
trying to install codo on mamp

I'm trying to install codologic on my mac using MAMP as an environment. I got through the installation process however now the site is full of error messages (listed below):

Warning: session_write_close(): Session callback expects true/false return value in Unknown on line 0

Any ideas on what I can do to fix this? Any help would be appreciated, thanks smile

569d75ffba514.png

I'm trying to install codologic on my mac using MAMP as an environment. I got through the installation process however now the site is full of error messages (listed below): Warning: session_write_close(): Session callback expects true/false return value in Unknown on line 0 Any ideas on what I can do to fix this? Any help would be appreciated, thanks :) ![569d75ffba514.png](serve/attachment&path=569d75ffba514.png) another one that comes up when i try to click on a forum is Warning: strpos(): Empty needle in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/sys/Ext/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatelexer.php on line 316
edited Jan 19 '16 at 12:02 am

We have not tested codoforum on PHP 7.0 yet, the next release will be tested on it so any bugs related to that will be fixed.

We have not tested codoforum on PHP 7.0 yet, the next release will be tested on it so any bugs related to that will be fixed.
351
3
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft