FreiChat related discussions
dont see chat on site

hi
install Freichat
but when I turn on it on my site there is only name FreiChat-1 and nothing. What can it be?568cbe86c5170.png

hi install Freichat but when I turn on it on my site there is only name FreiChat-1 and nothing. What can it be?![568cbe86c5170.png](serve/attachment&path=568cbe86c5170.png)

Can you check if you get any errors in your browser console ?

May be there are some jquery conflicts.

Can you check if you get any errors in your browser console ? May be there are some jquery conflicts.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

every thing loocks like good. There is no nonflicts. I have last joomla and module for freichat 7 version.

every thing loocks like good. There is no nonflicts. I have last joomla and module for freichat 7 version.

Can you try disabling GZip compression from freichat backend->server side ?

Can you try disabling GZip compression from freichat backend->server side ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

nothing heppend. May be something is wrong with module? Give me please working html code of module I try it**

nothing heppend. May be something is wrong with module? Give me please working html code of module I try it****

Andrey, if you need any help with your English, feel free to write to me. I'm Russian.

Andrey, if you need any help with your English, feel free to write to me. I'm Russian.

Can you give us your website address with a test account ?

We will enable the PM plugin later @Andrey

Can you give us your website address with a test account ? We will enable the PM plugin later @Andrey

module not work for joomla 3.4.8

Please show me code which I must insert on my site manualy

Tnks

module not work for joomla 3.4.8 Please show me code which I must insert on my site manualy Tnks

can you give me html code of freichat which l must insert in tamplate of my site to visible chat?

can you give me html code of freichat which l must insert in tamplate of my site to visible chat?

The code is created during installation.

Just reinstall freichat , you will find the code at the last step of the installation.

The code is created during installation. Just reinstall freichat , you will find the code at the last step of the installation.
362
11
3
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft