Codoforum related discussions
SSO more websites

Heelo. How to achieve thing like my forum would read my login/register/logout from more than 1 site?

Is pretty straight forward to do it, or is there any other resolve?

I got sites like:

so I dont want redirect them to the one site for example this - http://tibiaservers.net with their language cause then I duplicate content.

Heelo. How to achieve thing like my forum would read my login/register/logout from more than 1 site? Is pretty straight forward to do it, or is there any other resolve? I got sites like: - English http://tibiaservers.net - Polish http://tibiaservers.pl - and others.. so I dont want redirect them to the one site for example this - http://tibiaservers.net with their language cause then I duplicate content.

Heelo. How to achieve thing like my forum would read my login/register/logout from more than 1 site?

Is pretty straight forward to do it, or is there any other resolve?

I got sites like:

so I dont want redirect them to the one site for example this - http://tibiaservers.net with their language cause then I duplicate content.

UP !

>>Heelo. How to achieve thing like my forum would read my login/register/logout from more than 1 site? >>Is pretty straight forward to do it, or is there any other resolve? >>I got sites like: >>- English http://tibiaservers.net >>- Polish http://tibiaservers.pl >>- and others.. >>so I dont want redirect them to the one site for example this - http://tibiaservers.net with their language cause then I duplicate content. >UP !

Sorry, we somehow missed to reply this topic.

You can show an option to login with more than one website.

For eg. go to this link:

http://codologic.com/forum/index.php?u=/user/login

Open above link in incognito mode or log out first, otherwise you will simply be redirected to your profile.

Since, we have integrated codologic.com with this forum, it is asking you if you want to login "with codologic".
This way, you can let the login with any number of websites.

English http://tibiaservers.net
Polish http://tibiaservers.pl
and others..

Do these websites use a single database or different databases ?

Sorry, we somehow missed to reply this topic. You can show an option to login with more than one website. For eg. go to this link: http://codologic.com/forum/index.php?u=/user/login Open above link in incognito mode or log out first, otherwise you will simply be redirected to your profile. Since, we have integrated codologic.com with this forum, it is asking you if you want to login "with codologic". This way, you can let the login with any number of websites. >English http://tibiaservers.net Polish http://tibiaservers.pl and others.. Do these websites use a single database or different databases ?

We will modify the sso plugin to support multiple website.

Can you wait for the next release ?

We will modify the sso plugin to support multiple website. Can you wait for the next release ?
267
5
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft