Codoforum related discussions
Daily Digests and Weekly Digests are they working

Daily Digests and Weekly Digests are they working? My members don't seem to be receiving any kind of digest, am I suppose to force the cron to run it (I've tried this too).

Mass email could do with some settings like insert images etc...

Daily Digests and Weekly Digests are they working? My members don't seem to be receiving any kind of digest, am I suppose to force the cron to run it (I've tried this too). Mass email could do with some settings like insert images etc...

Given up on Codoforum :(

@adesh1414127033 I misunderstood how they work, can they be also forced out on users via massmail feature???

@adesh1414127033 I misunderstood how they work, can they be also forced out on users via massmail feature???

Given up on Codoforum :(

84
2
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft