FreiChat related discussions
SOLVED: Automatic deletion of uploaded files

Hi

In the back end there is a setting controlling in how many minutes the uploaded files will be deleted (I suppose from the server).

I send (upload) a file in the chatroom and this file should be deleted after 3 min according to the setting I put.
However it seems that it doesn't work because the file is still in the uploads directory in the server.

Thanks.

Hi In the back end there is a setting controlling in how many minutes the uploaded files will be deleted (I suppose from the server). I send (upload) a file in the chatroom and this file should be deleted after 3 min according to the setting I put. However it seems that it doesn't work because the file is still in the uploads directory in the server. Thanks.
edited Dec 5 '15 at 7:12 am

Hi,

There is no such setting. Which setting are you talking about, what is its name ?

Hi, There is no such setting. Which setting are you talking about, what is its name ?

Hi

In the administration area in General / File send configuration there is a setting called 'Uploaded files will be deleted after' (minutes).
What is this for?

Thanks

Hi In the administration area in General / File send configuration there is a setting called 'Uploaded files will be deleted after' (minutes). What is this for? Thanks

No support...?

They work on a new version for december. But yeah more life here would be nice.

>No support...? They work on a new version for december. But yeah more life here would be nice.

Hi,

It looks like a permission issue.

Can you try giving 0777 permissions to that folder ?

Hi, It looks like a permission issue. Can you try giving 0777 permissions to that folder ?

Hi

I changed to 777 and worked.
Thanks!

Hi I changed to 777 and worked. Thanks!
edited Dec 5 '15 at 7:12 am
173
6
3
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft