Codoforum related discussions
How to properly submit a Sitemap to Google Search Concole ?

@adesh @avinash @admin
Hi developers how can I submit a proper sitemap to Google ?.Create a plugin or directly integrate a sitemap functionality in backend that will automatically update the sitemap after every day and also admins can update it in any time ! I tried the sitemap plugin from Github but its not working for me ! Please help.smile
Thanks in advance.

@adesh @avinash @admin Hi developers how can I submit a proper sitemap to Google ?.Create a plugin or directly integrate a sitemap functionality in backend that will automatically update the sitemap after every day and also admins can update it in any time ! I tried the sitemap plugin from Github but its not working for me ! Please help.:S Thanks in advance.

TeckGeany.com

What's the sitemap plugin which you use?

If you use my sitemap plugin, please give us the error logs/screenshots.
http://codologic.com/forum/index.php?u=/topic/4577/seo-friendly-url

What's the sitemap plugin which you use? If you use my sitemap plugin, please give us the error logs/screenshots. http://codologic.com/forum/index.php?u=/topic/4577/seo-friendly-url
NguoiAnPhu.com Powered by Codoforum 4.3 (https://github.com/nguoianphu/codoforums-vietnam).

Sorry I'm on mobile so I'm sending it as parts ! 56545f8aadea0.png
56545f8ac3691.png
56545f8baee53.png
56545f8c30eb3.png

Sorry I'm on mobile so I'm sending it as parts ! ![56545f8aadea0.png](serve/attachment&path=56545f8aadea0.png) ![56545f8ac3691.png](serve/attachment&path=56545f8ac3691.png) ![56545f8baee53.png](serve/attachment&path=56545f8baee53.png) ![56545f8c30eb3.png](serve/attachment&path=56545f8c30eb3.png)

TeckGeany.com

Can you enable the debug2 in the file admin/modules/system/sitemap_gen.php and re-run the sitemap generator, please?

private $debug  = true;
private $debug2 = true;
Can you enable the ```debug2``` in the file ```admin/modules/system/sitemap_gen.php``` and re-run the sitemap generator, please? ```` private $debug = true; private $debug2 = true; ````
NguoiAnPhu.com Powered by Codoforum 4.3 (https://github.com/nguoianphu/codoforums-vietnam).

@nguoianphu
But now codoforum says that sitemap is not needed and it doesn't need to be submitted !

@nguoianphu But now codoforum says that sitemap is not needed and it doesn't need to be submitted !

TeckGeany.com

But now codoforum says that sitemap is not needed and it doesn't need to be submitted !

Well, it is not now, we always said so.
Submiting sitemaps is not required but it does help in quickly crawling new urls.

>But now codoforum says that sitemap is not needed and it doesn't need to be submitted ! Well, it is not now, we always said so. Submiting sitemaps is not required but it does help in quickly crawling new urls.

@adesh1414127033 @nguoianphu @avinash
@adesh
I have submitted my forum site to Google webmaster tools and verified it , then I used an online xm sitemap generator and downloaded it and uploaded it to the root and gave the link to.sitemap on webmaster and in a few hours it indexed all the topics but its a hard way to always update the sitemap and upload it like this ! I heard that sitemap is not necessary so I deleted the XML sitemap and also removed it from webmaster and now new topics are not being indexed why please help !!

@adesh1414127033 @nguoianphu @avinash @adesh I have submitted my forum site to Google webmaster tools and verified it , then I used an online xm sitemap generator and downloaded it and uploaded it to the root and gave the link to.sitemap on webmaster and in a few hours it indexed all the topics but its a hard way to always update the sitemap and upload it like this ! I heard that sitemap is not necessary so I deleted the XML sitemap and also removed it from webmaster and now new topics are not being indexed why please help !!

TeckGeany.com

I deleted the XML sitemap and also removed it from webmaster and now new topics are not being indexed

I do believe you had the answer! smile

> I deleted the XML sitemap and also removed it from webmaster and now new topics are not being indexed I **do** believe you had the answer! :x
NguoiAnPhu.com Powered by Codoforum 4.3 (https://github.com/nguoianphu/codoforums-vietnam).

It will take a while for Google to index your new pages.

It depends on how popular your website is.

Even for this forum, since we have never submitted a sitemap, it normally takes around a week(5-6 days) for a topic to be crawled and indexed.

It will take a while for Google to index your new pages. It depends on how popular your website is. Even for this forum, since we have never submitted a sitemap, it normally takes around a week(5-6 days) for a topic to be crawled and indexed.
edited Nov 27 '15 at 6:54 pm

Guys its more than week now and its still not indexed so now I'm gonna go mannual . So @nguoianphu how can I remove that added sitemap feature ???

Guys its more than week now and its still not indexed so now I'm gonna go mannual . So @nguoianphu how can I remove that added sitemap feature ???

TeckGeany.com

It doesn't hurt if you don't click the generate sitemap button. When upgrading to new version of codoforum, it'll be overwrite.

It doesn't hurt if you don't click the generate sitemap button. When upgrading to new version of codoforum, it'll be overwrite.
NguoiAnPhu.com Powered by Codoforum 4.3 (https://github.com/nguoianphu/codoforums-vietnam).

@nguoianphu using a sitemap will help search engines to index fast and accurately so please help me fix that sitemap issue. Help generate one successfully smile .
Please see my sitemap URL HERE

@nguoianphu using a sitemap will help search engines to index fast and accurately so please help me fix that sitemap issue. Help generate one successfully (wasntme) . Please see my sitemap URL [HERE](http://ask.teckgeany.com/sitemap.xml)

TeckGeany.com

Oh, yes, that why I asked you to change the lines. Please give us the info here.

Oh, yes, that why I asked you to change the lines. Please give us the info here.
NguoiAnPhu.com Powered by Codoforum 4.3 (https://github.com/nguoianphu/codoforums-vietnam).
467
15
4
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft