Codoforum related discussions
Social login 'page unavaiable'

I've added the app ID and SECRET from Facebook to the correct config file. When I click the login button, I am directed to a localhost address which Chrome says is not available.

Why is this not working?

I've added the app ID and SECRET from Facebook to the correct config file. When I click the login button, I am directed to a localhost address which Chrome says is not available. Why is this not working?

http://criticalbathtub.co.uk

Thanks for reply. It was already disabled. Would it matter if the whole installation is in a sub-directory, rather than at root?

Thanks for reply. It was already disabled. Would it matter if the whole installation is in a sub-directory, rather than at root?

http://criticalbathtub.co.uk

It doesn't matter where you install it.

Which address are you redirected to ?

It doesn't matter where you install it. Which address are you redirected to ?

I'm still stuck with this. Even with a new installation, I seem to get the same problem. Trying also with Twitter. Have followed all instructions properly, but still told page does not exist when I click a social button to login.

I'm still stuck with this. Even with a new installation, I seem to get the same problem. Trying also with Twitter. Have followed all instructions properly, but still told page does not exist when I click a social button to login.

http://criticalbathtub.co.uk

Should I change the 'base URL' in the config file?

Should I change the 'base URL' in the config file?

http://criticalbathtub.co.uk

We will have a look at hybridauth installation again... it seems like many people are facing similar problems.

We will have a look at hybridauth installation again... it seems like many people are facing similar problems.

That's great, really pleased to know this. The login feature was an important reason I chose Codoforum. My users are big Facebook fans too. Thanks for looking into it.

That's great, really pleased to know this. The login feature was an important reason I chose Codoforum. My users are big Facebook fans too. Thanks for looking into it.

http://criticalbathtub.co.uk

I hope I won't seem impatient if I ask what the ETA might be for fixing this feature? I am trying to decide whether to go live with my site. I'd like to wait for Facebook login to work, but if it will be some time yet I may just go ahead and begin inviting my users now.

I hope I won't seem impatient if I ask what the ETA might be for fixing this feature? I am trying to decide whether to go live with my site. I'd like to wait for Facebook login to work, but if it will be some time yet I may just go ahead and begin inviting my users now.

http://criticalbathtub.co.uk

We will be releasing a new version of codoforum in second half of December

We will be releasing a new version of codoforum in second half of December

We will be releasing a new version of codoforum in second half of December

That' great, thanks for info.

>We will be releasing a new version of codoforum in second half of December That' great, thanks for info.

http://criticalbathtub.co.uk

255
11
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft