Codoforum related discussions
Please Help Urgent Error After Uploading Photos To Post

I appreciate the great work that is going on here, i have downloaded this application and installed it on a shared hosting, so i have set my forum to start running, but i made a post and uploaded pictures to the post but all i could see is an white icon.
563184f1077d5.png
Please someone should help me as my forum will require a lot of uploading photos.

I appreciate the great work that is going on here, i have downloaded this application and installed it on a shared hosting, so i have set my forum to start running, but i made a post and uploaded pictures to the post but all i could see is an white icon. ![563184f1077d5.png](serve/attachment&path=563184f1077d5.png) Please someone should help me as my forum will require a lot of uploading photos.

Looks like my issue smile Just the topic below ... the guys are still looking at itsmile

Looks like my issue :) Just the topic below ... the guys are still looking at it:)

@colder, I have not tried post with emoticons but I think it will have the same problem as yours. I am running codoforum in a subdomain of my website. Did you also have problem with making codo forum login with facebook, twitter and google+? i am also facing that problem, but i really need this photo upload problem solved first

@colder, I have not tried post with emoticons but I think it will have the same problem as yours. I am running codoforum in a subdomain of my website. Did you also have problem with making codo forum login with facebook, twitter and google+? i am also facing that problem, but i really need this photo upload problem solved first
edited Oct 29 '15 at 12:18 pm

Hi @adesh1414127033 thanks for getting back to me, really appreciate everything you guys are doing out there, here is the link of my forum www.peopleofgod.readupdates.com.

Hi @adesh1414127033 thanks for getting back to me, really appreciate everything you guys are doing out there, here is the link of my forum www.peopleofgod.readupdates.com.

Hi,

The problem is with the urls.

Try disabling SEF by editing the file sites/default/config.php

Replace

define('SEF', 1); //Search engine freindly urls , 1=> enable , 0=> disable

with

define('SEF', 0); //Search engine freindly urls , 1=> enable , 0=> disable
Hi, The problem is with the urls. Try disabling SEF by editing the file sites/default/config.php Replace ``` define('SEF', 1); //Search engine freindly urls , 1=> enable , 0=> disable ``` with ``` define('SEF', 0); //Search engine freindly urls , 1=> enable , 0=> disable ```

hi @adesh1414127033 i just followed the path, but when i got to config.php, what i saw was just the details of the database i created for installing codoforum i didnt see any think like define SEF and all that line, please help

hi @adesh1414127033 i just followed the path, but when i got to config.php, what i saw was just the details of the database i created for installing codoforum i didnt see any think like define SEF and all that line, please help

I just saw the correct path its sites/default/constants.php it seems your made a mistake with the path you gave me, let me know if its a mistake @adesh1414127033

I just saw the correct path its sites/default/constants.php it seems your made a mistake with the path you gave me, let me know if its a mistake @adesh1414127033

@adesh1414127033 i also noticed the link is already in the form of the link you wanted me to replace with , see here

define('SEF', 0); //Search engine freindly urls , 1=> enable , 0=> disable

@adesh1414127033 i also noticed the link is already in the form of the link you wanted me to replace with , see here define('SEF', 0); //Search engine freindly urls , 1=> enable , 0=> disable

@stephen2015, hey mate I saw you pictures are now available on your forum, congrats !

How did you fix it ?

@stephen2015, hey mate I saw you pictures are now available on your forum, congrats ! How did you fix it ?
290
11
3
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft