FreiChat related discussions
Bilingual support

Hello I have a bilingual website in Bulgarian and English and want to do the following: when the site is in Bulgarian and chat is Bulgarian, when the English also be chatting in English. Is it possible to do that?

Hello I have a bilingual website in Bulgarian and English and want to do the following: when the site is in Bulgarian and chat is Bulgarian, when the English also be chatting in English. Is it possible to do that?

Hi,

It is possible, does your website have any special url for English anf Bulgarian languages ?

FreiChat needs to identify that the current website loaded is in Englist/Bulgarian language, so does it store the current loaded language somewhere like PHP SESSION ?

Hi, It is possible, does your website have any special url for English anf Bulgarian languages ? FreiChat needs to identify that the current website loaded is in Englist/Bulgarian language, so does it store the current loaded language somewhere like PHP SESSION ?

Hi I did as I read this topic: multilanguage chat?

Hi I did as I read this topic: [multilanguage chat?](http://codologic.com/forum/index.php?u=/topic/1176/multilanguage-chat "multilanguage chat?")
edited Oct 31 '15 at 7:52 am
134
2
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft