Codoforum related discussions
Show Hide Message by Defaul

Hi,
This is my first time of using this forum software, I just downloaded and install it on my VPS host.
Please how do I

  • Hide messages by default in Both front page, category page and profile page?
  • Remove the read more link entirely, I will like the website to look like forum and not blog.
  • Any way to auto moderate the posts by unverified members?

Thanks.

Hi, This is my first time of using this forum software, I just downloaded and install it on my VPS host. Please how do I * Hide messages by default in Both front page, category page and profile page? * Remove the read more link entirely, I will like the website to look like forum and not blog. * Any way to auto moderate the posts by unverified members? Thanks.
edited Oct 22 '15 at 3:21 pm

Hi,

You can try the solution given here to hide the messages by default:
http://codologic.com/forum/index.php?u=/topic/3659/set-yes-by-default-of-switch-toggle/1#post-11680

Remove the read more link entirely, I will like the website to look like forum and not blog.

You can hide the link using css

Add the following css in sites/default/themes/default/less/general.less file:

.codo_readmore_container a {
    color: #fff;
}

Any way to auto moderate the posts by unverified members?

Unverified users cannot post, so why will you need moderation ?

Hi, You can try the solution given here to hide the messages by default: http://codologic.com/forum/index.php?u=/topic/3659/set-yes-by-default-of-switch-toggle/1#post-11680 >Remove the read more link entirely, I will like the website to look like forum and not blog. You can hide the link using css Add the following css in sites/default/themes/default/less/general.less file: ``` .codo_readmore_container a { color: #fff; } ``` >Any way to auto moderate the posts by unverified members? Unverified users cannot post, so why will you need moderation ?
193
1
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft