My issue with uploading the pictures and emote-icons got solved in minutes by the professional team of CodoLogic. I would like to thank @adesh1414127033 who fixed the problem directly on my server.
In short the solution for this version is just commenting lines 442 -471 of "sys\Ext\Html.php" as shown below (the issue will not appear with future versions):

and commenting lines 507 - 512:

I personally believe that the issue was caused by the environment and it is likely to appear for people using shared hosting services.
Big THANK YOU again for the team and please keep-up the good work!
Cheers
My issue with uploading the pictures and emote-icons got solved in minutes by the professional team of CodoLogic. I would like to thank @adesh1414127033 who fixed the problem directly on my server.
In short the solution for this version is just commenting lines 442 -471 of "sys\Ext\Html.php" as shown below (the issue will not appear with future versions):

and commenting lines 507 - 512:

I personally believe that the issue was caused by the environment and it is likely to appear for people using shared hosting services.
Big **THANK YOU** again for the team and please keep-up the good work!
Cheers
edited Nov 14 '15 at 11:40 pm