Codoforum related discussions
How to implant forum with Cheverero

I use Cheverero software and want to use it the same with the forum. But Cheverero has no SSO possibiltys.
How to connect to cheverero database?

I use Cheverero software and want to use it the same with the forum. But Cheverero has no SSO possibiltys. How to connect to cheverero database?

I use Cheverero software and want to use it the same with the forum. But Cheverero has no SSO possibiltys.
How to connect to cheverero database?

What is Cheverero?

That is a image hosting and sharing software.

look at https://chevereto.com/

I use Cheverero software and want to use it the same with the forum. But Cheverero has no SSO possibiltys. How to connect to cheverero database? >What is Cheverero? That is a image hosting and sharing software. look at https://chevereto.com/

Ok thanks for the explanation, I think you need plugin for successful integration to the forum core.
Thanks.

Ok thanks for the explanation, I think you need plugin for successful integration to the forum core. Thanks.

Hi,

What to you mean by use chevereto ?

Can you provide more details ?

We use Cheverero as Image hosting/community.
But we have choosen for a another way to service our members by a one in all solution.

Thanks.

>Hi, >What to you mean by use chevereto ? >Can you provide more details ? We use Cheverero as Image hosting/community. But we have choosen for a another way to service our members by a one in all solution. Thanks.
239
5
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft