FreiChat related discussions
Whether it can disable the chat rooms??

I install freichat on Joomla 3.4.0 Stable. I want to disable the chat room .. whether it could be??
Thank you...

I install freichat on Joomla 3.4.0 Stable. I want to disable the chat room .. whether it could be?? Thank you...

Hi,

Yes, you can disable the chatroom from the backend -> ACL

Just untick the chatroom option for both guest and user

Hi, Yes, you can disable the chatroom from the backend -> ACL Just untick the chatroom option for both guest and user

I disabled chatrooms that way but then there appears a blue box on the left bottom corner of my screen.
How can i remove that blue box? Should I simply delete the css-code for this?

56015135bd2e3.jpg

Thank you

I disabled chatrooms that way but then there appears a blue box on the left bottom corner of my screen. How can i remove that blue box? Should I simply delete the css-code for this? ![56015135bd2e3.jpg](serve/attachment&path=56015135bd2e3.jpg) Thank you
edited Sep 22 '15 at 2:03 pm

I´ve got a solution:

in client\themes\basic\style.css you have to edit the content of .frei_chatroom_notify and .frei_chatroom_notify_close like this:

.frei_chatroom_notify {
display: none !important;
}
.frei_chatroom_notify_close {
display: none !important;
}

The blue box should be gone now.

I´ve got a solution: in **client\themes\basic\style.css** you have to edit the content of **.frei_chatroom_notify** and **.frei_chatroom_notify_close** like this: ```` .frei_chatroom_notify { display: none !important; } .frei_chatroom_notify_close { display: none !important; } ```` The blue box should be gone now.

Hi, I have that silly blue box appear on my site as well. I made the changes as specified in this post but it did not work. I'm using the 'basic' theme, Joomla 3.4.5 / Community Builder 2.0. Chat rooms are disabled in the ACL for guests but enabled for Registered users.

Any suggestions?

Hi, I have that silly blue box appear on my site as well. I made the changes as specified in this post but it did not work. I'm using the 'basic' theme, Joomla 3.4.5 / Community Builder 2.0. Chat rooms are disabled in the ACL for guests but enabled for Registered users. Any suggestions?

Both the Basic Theme and the Silver theme have the same blue box. It only appears for anyone who does NOT have access to chat rooms.

Both the Basic Theme and the Silver theme have the same blue box. It only appears for anyone who does NOT have access to chat rooms.
581
6
4
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft