Codoforum related discussions
Admin Global settings will not save

Just as a trial I changed the standard installed "no" for the account registration require approval into "yes"
It worked well, but when I changed back to "no" and hit "save" it will not save but returns to "yes"
How can I get this back on "no" ?

When I change any of the other values, it is saved correctly.

Just as a trial I changed the standard installed "no" for the account registration require approval into "yes" It worked well, but when I changed back to "no" and hit "save" it will not save but returns to "yes" How can I get this back on "no" ? When I change any of the other values, it is saved correctly.

Hi,

We found the bug.

You can fix this by editing, admin/modules/config.php

Around line 17, replace

foreach ($_POST as $key => $value) {

with

if (!isset($_POST['reg_req_admin'])) {
    $_POST['reg_req_admin'] = 'off';
}

foreach ($_POST as $key => $value) {
Hi, We found the bug. You can fix this by editing, admin/modules/config.php Around line 17, replace ``` foreach ($_POST as $key => $value) { ``` with ``` if (!isset($_POST['reg_req_admin'])) { $_POST['reg_req_admin'] = 'off'; } foreach ($_POST as $key => $value) { ```
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
116
2
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft