Codoforum related discussions
JsonSerializable error while installing the script

Hi,

First of all this script is awesome. I want is for some of my sites. I started it with the link http://postzippy.com/forum

After filing the DB details I got this error:

Unable to require /hermes/bosoraweb163/b33/ipg.vikasgupta87/postzippynew/forum/sys//JsonSerializable.php Fatal error: Interface 'JsonSerializable' not found in /hermes/bosoraweb163/b33/ipg.vikasgupta87/postzippynew/forum/sys/vendor/illuminate/support/Illuminate/Support/Collection.php on line 13

I have latest version of php and mysql.
Please help!!!

Hi, First of all this script is awesome. I want is for some of my sites. I started it with the link http://postzippy.com/forum After filing the DB details I got this error: Unable to require /hermes/bosoraweb163/b33/ipg.vikasgupta87/postzippynew/forum/sys//JsonSerializable.php Fatal error: Interface 'JsonSerializable' not found in /hermes/bosoraweb163/b33/ipg.vikasgupta87/postzippynew/forum/sys/vendor/illuminate/support/Illuminate/Support/Collection.php on line 13 I have latest version of php and mysql. Please help!!!
178
0
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft