Codoforum related discussions
Modifying layout?

I want to modify the navbar, specifically enlarging the size of the navbar. How can I do that? please help

I want to modify the navbar, specifically enlarging the size of the navbar. How can I do that? please help http://i.imgur.com/UZGLa9L.png

Hi,

You can modify the css in sites/default/themes/default/general.less

Hi, You can modify the css in sites/default/themes/default/general.less

Hi, thanks for the reply. I've tried editing the general.less in the less folder but there's no change whatsoever to the page after I edited it

Hi, thanks for the reply. I've tried editing the general.less in the less folder but there's no change whatsoever to the page after I edited it

Never mind, I got it. There's no change because I copied the default folder to other name and modified the general.less in that new folder. I succeeded in modifying the page when I modified the general.less in the default folder.

Never mind, I got it. There's no change because I copied the default folder to other name and modified the general.less in that new folder. I succeeded in modifying the page when I modified the general.less in the default folder.
186
3
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft