FreiChat related discussions
nothing works

nothing works, I bought the 165$ version and not work, too many trouble and they even not return me the money. So use the free version, if you have time to spend up, cause it takes time to fix all the problems. Do not buy anything of these products, work poorly.
I thought about buying the most 'expensive' cause I thought sure it has to work, but not working.
They have also started to delete my posts.
I asked them to send me some sites of people who have bought my same version, cause I wanted to see how it works, but they don't give any answer. I see a beautiful testimonial page, but I do not see any link that really testifies. Therefore be careful to send them money.

nothing works, I bought the 165$ version and not work, too many trouble and they even not return me the money. So use the free version, if you have time to spend up, cause it takes time to fix all the problems. Do not buy anything of these products, work poorly. I thought about buying the most 'expensive' cause I thought sure it has to work, but not working. They have also started to delete my posts. I asked them to send me some sites of people who have bought my same version, cause I wanted to see how it works, but they don't give any answer. I see a beautiful testimonial page, but I do not see any link that really testifies. Therefore be careful to send them money.

Hi,

You are just saying you got problems.
Please provide more details.

We are always ready to fix any issues.

Hi, You are just saying you got problems. Please provide more details. We are always ready to fix any issues.

Come on guys you are good buy why still insist against evidence? You are programmers and should not like this. A programmer is the same as a mathematician, YES or NOT, 2+2=4 and no way right!
So you want fix the freichat that I have? But that i have is the same that you have and you need to test, TEST, TEST before put it on sale.
I'm not that kind of expert, but at the same time I'm not that kind of dumb to understand things.
I do not want to go too far, I ask you only to show me the website of someone who bought and he is using on PC browser and especially on MOBILE, very very simple, then if I'm wrong, and I hope to be wrong, I do apologize in public.

Come on guys you are good buy why still insist against evidence? You are programmers and should not like this. A programmer is the same as a mathematician, YES or NOT, 2+2=4 and no way right! So you want fix the freichat that I have? But that i have is the same that you have and you need to test, TEST, **TEST** before put it on sale. I'm not that kind of expert, but at the same time I'm not that kind of dumb to understand things. I do not want to go too far, I ask you only to show me the website of someone who bought and he is using on PC browser and **especially on MOBILE**, very very simple, then if I'm wrong, **and I hope to be wrong**, I do apologize in public.

Here are some of the sites using freichat

http://www.omunye.com
http://socioplanet.com/
https://curotrak.com/
http://learnconnect24.com/
http://www.churchsearch.com.au/

You may have to register to actually use freichat in above websites as it is available only for logged in users.

I really hope that after checking this, you can share your current problems and let us fix it.

Here are some of the sites using freichat http://www.omunye.com http://socioplanet.com/ https://curotrak.com/ http://learnconnect24.com/ http://www.churchsearch.com.au/ You may have to register to actually use freichat in above websites as it is available only for logged in users. I really hope that after checking this, you can share your current problems and let us fix it.

dear Sir what is that you sent to me? smile
in there have nothing related to freichat that i purchase from you, except curotrak.com in the others have nothing.
and so freichat installed in curotrak.com doesn't work as well so why you sent me this website?
why you your self do not try to browse curotrak.com on your mobile?
Then let me know if works fine or not.
it's amazing how you keep going against the evidence. I don't want to install your app again, i don't want waste my time.
once again do not send money for this app, work poorly, play with a free version if you have time to spend up but do not buy anything, around have better apps that cost a little bit more but at least works fine with a nice support back. leave there this guys, they want but can't.

dear Sir what is that you sent to me? (:| in there have nothing related to freichat that i purchase from you, except curotrak.com in the others have nothing. and so freichat installed in curotrak.com doesn't work as well so why you sent me this website? why **you your self** do not try to browse curotrak.com on **your** mobile? Then let me know if works fine or not. it's amazing how you keep going against the evidence. I don't want to install your app again, i don't want waste my time. once again do not send money for this app, work poorly, play with a free version if you have time to spend up but do not buy anything, around have better apps that cost a little bit more but at least works fine with a nice support back. leave there this guys, they want but can't.

Hi,

Remember, you need to register 2 accounts and login to actually see freichat

In socioplanet.com, you need to login as well make the other account as friend in order to see him online

Here is your evidence:

Omunye.com

Desktop

55a93a27c343e.png

Mobile

55a93a8ac17fd.jpg

socioplanet.com

Desktop

55a93d4e13fb1.png

Mobile

55a93d3b2a696.jpg

curotrak.com

Only the website curotrak.com did not need you to login.

Desktop

55a93e1abe435.png

Mobile

55a93e2f6a55a.jpg

Similarly, you need to login and test in the remaining two websites.

Hi, **Remember, you need to register 2 accounts and login to actually see freichat** **In socioplanet.com, you need to login as well make the other account as friend in order to see him online** Here is your evidence: ##Omunye.com ###Desktop ![55a93a27c343e.png](serve/attachment&path=55a93a27c343e.png) ###Mobile ![55a93a8ac17fd.jpg](serve/attachment&path=55a93a8ac17fd.jpg) ##socioplanet.com ###Desktop ![55a93d4e13fb1.png](serve/attachment&path=55a93d4e13fb1.png) ###Mobile ![55a93d3b2a696.jpg](serve/attachment&path=55a93d3b2a696.jpg) ##curotrak.com Only the website curotrak.com did not need you to login. ###Desktop ![55a93e1abe435.png](serve/attachment&path=55a93e1abe435.png) ###Mobile ![55a93e2f6a55a.jpg](serve/attachment&path=55a93e2f6a55a.jpg) Similarly, you need to login and test in the remaining two websites.
edited Jul 17 '15 at 6:42 pm

Hi,

You just say "it doesn't work well" .

Please tell us what is the problem.

it's amazing how you keep going against the evidence. I don't want to install your app again, i don't want waste my time.
once again do not send money for this app, work poorly, play with a free version if you have time to spend up but do not buy anything, around have better apps that cost a little bit more but at least works fine with a nice support back. leave there this guys, they want but can't

It is fine if you do not like freichat, everyone have their own tastes.
But, please do not ruin our hardwork like this.

Hi, You just say "it doesn't work well" . Please tell us what is the problem. >it's amazing how you keep going against the evidence. I don't want to install your app again, i don't want waste my time. once again do not send money for this app, work poorly, play with a free version if you have time to spend up but do not buy anything, around have better apps that cost a little bit more but at least works fine with a nice support back. leave there this guys, they want but can't It is fine if you do not like freichat, everyone have their own tastes. But, please do not ruin our hardwork like this.
edited Jul 17 '15 at 6:51 pm

Hi,

You just say "it doesn't work well" .

Please tell us what is the problem.

it's amazing how you keep going against the evidence. I don't want to install your app again, i don't want waste my time.
once again do not send money for this app, work poorly, play with a free version if you have time to spend up but do not buy anything, around have better apps that cost a little bit more but at least works fine with a nice support back. leave there this guys, they want but can't

It is fine if you do not like freichat, everyone have their own tastes.
But, please do not ruin our hardwork like this.

Hi,

You just say "it doesn't work well" .

Please tell us what is the problem.

it's amazing how you keep going against the evidence. I don't want to install your app again, i don't want waste my time.
once again do not send money for this app, work poorly, play with a free version if you have time to spend up but do not buy anything, around have better apps that cost a little bit more but at least works fine with a nice support back. leave there this guys, they want but can't

It is fine if you do not like freichat, everyone have their own tastes.
But, please do not ruin our hardwork like this.

1-ring-tone on Android doesn't work.

2-(mobile) if the message is too long, goes off the screen/window (see attached file).

3-(mobile) window of smiles when open not closed any more.

4-(PC & mobile) window of smiles when opens alternatively closes and opens by itself, up and down, up and down, open close, open close. anyway this you can see in your website demo as well.

5-(mobile) button "create chat-room" covers the text chat-room. (see attachment).

6-the button "send file" doesn't appear in the chat-rooms.

7-can't delete the chat history.

this is what I found, in December, after installation and after testing for a few days using different browsers and mobiles, then reading in the forum also the problems of others so I realized that if I began to work with this app I would find myself in a sea of problems.!

55ac599c67eb7.png

55ac599c96cbe.png

55ac599cf0a11.png

>Hi, >You just say "it doesn't work well" . >Please tell us what is the problem. >>it's amazing how you keep going against the evidence. I don't want to install your app again, i don't want waste my time. >once again do not send money for this app, work poorly, play with a free version if you have time to spend up but do not buy anything, around have better apps that cost a little bit more but at least works fine with a nice support back. leave there this guys, they want but can't >It is fine if you do not like freichat, everyone have their own tastes. >But, please do not ruin our hardwork like this. >Hi, >You just say "it doesn't work well" . >Please tell us what is the problem. >>it's amazing how you keep going against the evidence. I don't want to install your app again, i don't want waste my time. >once again do not send money for this app, work poorly, play with a free version if you have time to spend up but do not buy anything, around have better apps that cost a little bit more but at least works fine with a nice support back. leave there this guys, they want but can't >It is fine if you do not like freichat, everyone have their own tastes. >But, please do not ruin our hardwork like this. 1-ring-tone on Android doesn't work. 2-(mobile) if the message is too long, goes off the screen/window (see attached file). 3-(mobile) window of smiles when open not closed any more. 4-(PC & mobile) window of smiles when opens alternatively closes and opens by itself, up and down, up and down, open close, open close. anyway this you can see in your website demo as well. 5-(mobile) button "create chat-room" covers the text chat-room. (see attachment). 6-the button "send file" doesn't appear in the chat-rooms. 7-can't delete the chat history. this is what I found, in December, after installation and after testing for a few days using different browsers and mobiles, then reading in the forum also the problems of others so I realized that if I began to work with this app I would find myself in a sea of problems.! [55ac599b0930a.png](serve/attachment&path=55ac599b0930a.png) ![55ac599c67eb7.png](serve/attachment&path=55ac599c67eb7.png) ![55ac599c96cbe.png](serve/attachment&path=55ac599c96cbe.png) ![55ac599cf0a11.png](serve/attachment&path=55ac599cf0a11.png)

Hi,

We were looking for such a response from so long, at least now we know what are the problems.

1-ring-tone on Android doesn't work.

Yes, you are right. We will fix it.

2-(mobile) if the message is too long, goes off the screen/window (see attached file).

Looks like this problem occurs when the mobile screen has a smaller width than a certain threshold.

We will fix this.

3-(mobile) window of smiles when open not closed any more.

Yes, we found this one too.
Seems like a bug due to some recent changes and we missed to find this during our testing process.

We will fix this.

4-(PC & mobile) window of smiles when opens alternatively closes and opens by itself, up and down, up and down, open close, open close. anyway this you can see in your website demo as well.

This does occur in mobile.
But, it works perfectly in desktops.

5-(mobile) button "create chat-room" covers the text chat-room. (see attachment).

Again, this is an issue with smaller screens.
We will have more tests and fix this.

6-the button "send file" doesn't appear in the chat-rooms.

Yes, this is not a bug but feature that was not yet added.
We will add this in our next version.

7-can't delete the chat history.

What do you mean by this ?
Are you referring to the chatroom messages here ?
Because it works in the one-to-one private chat.

As for the customizations you require that you mentioned in the images is very easy to do by making small changes in css/html.

All the problems that you mentioned do exist in freichat, we believe our product is not perfect and need your help to make it better.

We will fix all of them in our next release, so we hope you will test freichat again at that time.

Hi, We were looking for such a response from so long, at least now we know what are the problems. >1-ring-tone on Android doesn't work. Yes, you are right. We will fix it. >2-(mobile) if the message is too long, goes off the screen/window (see attached file). Looks like this problem occurs when the mobile screen has a smaller width than a certain threshold. We will fix this. >3-(mobile) window of smiles when open not closed any more. Yes, we found this one too. Seems like a bug due to some recent changes and we missed to find this during our testing process. We will fix this. >4-(PC & mobile) window of smiles when opens alternatively closes and opens by itself, up and down, up and down, open close, open close. anyway this you can see in your website demo as well. This does occur in mobile. But, it works perfectly in desktops. >5-(mobile) button "create chat-room" covers the text chat-room. (see attachment). Again, this is an issue with smaller screens. We will have more tests and fix this. >6-the button "send file" doesn't appear in the chat-rooms. Yes, this is not a bug but feature that was not yet added. We will add this in our next version. >7-can't delete the chat history. What do you mean by this ? Are you referring to the chatroom messages here ? Because it works in the one-to-one private chat. As for the customizations you require that you mentioned in the images is very easy to do by making small changes in css/html. All the problems that you mentioned do exist in freichat, we believe our product is not perfect and need your help to make it better. We will fix all of them in our next release, so we hope you will test freichat again at that time.
342
8
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft