Codoforum related discussions
There is no php_gd in PHP 5.6

in fact, there isn't any since 4.3.2.

I have php_gd2 but trying to post an image file to a topic freezes the post for ever and corrupts the DB (since the topic is posted but not the body of the message).

What to do?

in fact, there isn't any since 4.3.2. I have php_gd2 but trying to post an image file to a topic freezes the post for ever and corrupts the DB (since the topic is posted but not the body of the message). What to do?

Hi,

Can you check what error you get in your browser console when it freezes ?

Hi, Can you check what error you get in your browser console when it freezes ?
POST http://<my ip>/index.php?u=/Ajax/topic/create net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET
x.ajaxTransport.send @ b54c6005dd41ef20be117d6a086bf709.js:6x.extend.ajax @ b54c6005dd41ef20be117d6a086bf709.js:6x.each.x.(anonymous function) @ b54c6005dd41ef20be117d6a086bf709.js:6CODOF.submitted @ index.php?u=/new_topic:858(anonymous function) @ b54c6005dd41ef20be117d6a086bf709.js:9706x.event.dispatch @ b54c6005dd41ef20be117d6a086bf709.js:5x.event.add.v.handle @ b54c6005dd41ef20be117d6a086bf709.js:5
```` POST http://&amp;lt;my ip&amp;gt;/index.php?u=/Ajax/topic/create net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET x.ajaxTransport.send @ b54c6005dd41ef20be117d6a086bf709.js:6x.extend.ajax @ b54c6005dd41ef20be117d6a086bf709.js:6x.each.x.(anonymous function) @ b54c6005dd41ef20be117d6a086bf709.js:6CODOF.submitted @ index.php?u=/new_topic:858(anonymous function) @ b54c6005dd41ef20be117d6a086bf709.js:9706x.event.dispatch @ b54c6005dd41ef20be117d6a086bf709.js:5x.event.add.v.handle @ b54c6005dd41ef20be117d6a086bf709.js:5 ````

Any updates? I really need to be able to post pictures and smileys on my form.

Any updates? I really need to be able to post pictures and smileys on my form.
254
3
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft