Codoforum related discussions
SSO plugin setup (also documentation in general)

When I enable the SSO plugin, it causes problems because the default 'localhost' links for login and logout are dead links.

Can somebody explain what I need to replace these links with? Users want to be able to login once and stay logged in. I would like to provide this functionality for my users.

Also, is there a general depot for documentation? (A wiki maybe). Great CMS, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of documentation/plugins.

When I enable the SSO plugin, it causes problems because the default 'localhost' links for login and logout are dead links. Can somebody explain what I need to replace these links with? Users want to be able to login once and stay logged in. I would like to provide this functionality for my users. Also, is there a general depot for documentation? (A wiki maybe). Great CMS, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of documentation/plugins.

Hi,

We do have documentation on setting up SSO here:
https://codoforum.com/documentation/implementing-codoforum-sso

Thank you. When I try to edit these settings I am given an error. Does anybody know the solution to this error?

5597104de54d4.png

>Hi, >We do have documentation on setting up SSO here: >https://codoforum.com/documentation/implementing-codoforum-sso Thank you. When I try to edit these settings I am given an error. Does anybody know the solution to this error? ![5597104de54d4.png](serve/attachment&path=5597104de54d4.png)

check your server error log to see which file is causing the problem.
it must have something to with file permissions.
your error log should tell you what exactly is causing the problem.

check your server error log to see which file is causing the problem. it must have something to with file permissions. your error log should tell you what exactly is causing the problem.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

check your server error log to see which file is causing the problem.
it must have something to with file permissions.
your error log should tell you what exactly is causing the problem.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'user' in 'where clause'' in /home/roosters/public_html/routes.php:598 Stack trace: #0 /home/roosters/public_html/routes.php(598): PDO->query('SELECT title, c...') #1 [internal function]: {closure}('user', 'logout') #2 /home/roosters/public_html/sys/Ext/limonade/limonade.php(429): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array) #3 /home/roosters/public_html/sys/CODOF/Access/Request.php(96): run() #4 /home/roosters/public_html/routes.php(862): CODOF\Access\Request::start() #5 /home/roosters/public_html/index.php(22): require('/home/roosters/...') #6 {main} thrown in /home/roosters/public_html/routes.php on line 598

What would this suggest? Looks like an SQL kinda thing...

>check your server error log to see which file is causing the problem. >it must have something to with file permissions. >your error log should tell you what exactly is causing the problem. ```` Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'user' in 'where clause'' in /home/roosters/public_html/routes.php:598 Stack trace: #0 /home/roosters/public_html/routes.php(598): PDO->query('SELECT title, c...') #1 [internal function]: {closure}('user', 'logout') #2 /home/roosters/public_html/sys/Ext/limonade/limonade.php(429): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array) #3 /home/roosters/public_html/sys/CODOF/Access/Request.php(96): run() #4 /home/roosters/public_html/routes.php(862): CODOF\Access\Request::start() #5 /home/roosters/public_html/index.php(22): require('/home/roosters/...') #6 {main} thrown in /home/roosters/public_html/routes.php on line 598 ```` What would this suggest? Looks like an SQL kinda thing...
edited Jul 10 '15 at 1:42 pm

Hi,

Can you try reinstalling the forum ?

I could but IMO that's a bit drastic, has no guarantee of success and won't help me to understand what's going wrong (or others who might hit this stump).

>Hi, >Can you try reinstalling the forum ? I could but IMO that's a bit drastic, has no guarantee of success and won't help me to understand what's going wrong (or others who might hit this stump).

Hi,

Can you post the code of routes.php file here ?
There is no query that uses 'user' as a column so such an error should not occur.

And does this problem occur only when sso plugin is enabled ?

Hi, Can you post the code of routes.php file here ? There is no query that uses 'user' as a column so such an error should not occur. And does this problem occur only when sso plugin is enabled ?
<?php

/*
 * @CODOLICENSE
 */

[Code deleted]
```` &amp;lt;?php /* * @CODOLICENSE */ [Code deleted] ````
edited Jul 17 '15 at 7:34 pm

does this problem occur only when sso plugin is enabled ?

Yes, only with the SSO plugin enabled.

&amp;gt;does this problem occur only when sso plugin is enabled ? Yes, only with the SSO plugin enabled.
333
10
3
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft