Codoforum related discussions
reCaptcha not working

Ever since I upgraded to v3.3.1, I have been getting this error for the reCaptcha.

5577842c72cd9.png

Ever since I upgraded to v3.3.1, I have been getting this error for the reCaptcha. ![5577842c72cd9.png](serve/attachment&path=5577842c72cd9.png)

Hmm, like what I said with you. smile
If you compare v3.3 vs v3.3.1, you will see that there is not any change in reCaptcha.

Hmm, like what I said with you. :( If you compare v3.3 vs v3.3.1, you will see that there is not any change in reCaptcha.
NguoiAnPhu.com Powered by Codoforum 4.3 (https://github.com/nguoianphu/codoforums-vietnam).

I know but it changed the files for the register page and I had to redo it all... now it doesn't work. Also, I tried the captcha built in without modifying and it didn't work..

I know but it changed the files for the register page and I had to redo it all... now it doesn't work. Also, I tried the captcha built in without modifying and it didn't work..
edited Jun 10 '15 at 4:03 am

Did you open database and check the recaptcha keys?

Did you open database and check the recaptcha keys?
NguoiAnPhu.com Powered by Codoforum 4.3 (https://github.com/nguoianphu/codoforums-vietnam).

Yes I did... I will reset the database though sins I don't have anything important...

Yes I did... I will reset the database though sins I don't have anything important...

Hi,

Sorry, we couldn't include recaptcha in this release.

We will definitely add it in the next release so that these problems can be avoided.

Hi, Sorry, we couldn't include recaptcha in this release. We will definitely add it in the next release so that these problems can be avoided.
155
5
3
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft