FreiChat related discussions
How to show the chat-DATE

How can I show the date (and not only the time) of the chat-entries ?

Reinhold

How can I show the date (and not only the time) of the chat-entries ? Reinhold

Hi,

Showing the date will take too much space.

What format do you want ?

07 Jun 7:35 pm

Something like this ?

Hi, Showing the date will take too much space. What format do you want ? ``` 07 Jun 7:35 pm ``` Something like this ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Hi,

Open freichat/client/plugins.js

In the function FreiChat.getlocal_time()

You need to modify it and use

dTime.getDate();

and

dTime.getMonth();

To get date and month and return it.

Let us know if you are having any problem with the modification, we will help you with the code.

Hi, Open freichat/client/plugins.js In the function FreiChat.getlocal_time() You need to modify it and use ``` dTime.getDate(); ``` and ``` dTime.getMonth(); ``` To get date and month and return it. Let us know if you are having any problem with the modification, we will help you with the code.
edited Jun 24 '15 at 7:34 pm

Thank you.

It worked. I used the following output: dd.mm - hh:mm

I attach the relevant code for use by other clients.

558d7158186ab.jpg

Thanks,
Reinhold!

Thank you. It worked. I used the following output: dd.mm - hh:mm I attach the relevant code for use by other clients. ![558d7158186ab.jpg](serve/attachment&path=558d7158186ab.jpg) Thanks, Reinhold!
edited Jun 26 '15 at 4:36 pm
238
4
3
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft