FreiChat related discussions
chatroom issue after directory modification

Hello !

Freichat is under subfolder. I modified this subfolder and modified the path on my header.

But since then, chatroom just disappear and it seems it try to reconnect looping this GET :

XHR finished loading: GET "http://mjncme.com/webcast/freichat/server/freichat.php?freimode=getmembers&…%5D=&custom_mesg=i+am+null&long_poll=true&in_room=1&custom_gst_name=fabien".send @ main.php?id=4&xhash=ffd98786c79185ef8dda59fac1bf465d:337v.extend.ajax @ main.php?id=4&xhash=ffd98786c79185ef8dda59fac1bf465d:337v.(anonymous function) @ main.php?id=4&xhash=ffd98786c79185ef8dda59fac1bf465d:337v.extend.getJSON @ main.php?id=4&xhash=ffd98786c79185ef8dda59fac1bf465d:337FreiChat.get_messages @ main.php?id=4&xhash=ffd98786c79185ef8dda59fac1bf465d:1354FreiChat.yourfunction @ main.php?id=4&xhash=ffd98786c79185ef8dda59fac1bf465d:1311loopme @ main.php?id=4&xhash=ffd98786c79185ef8dda59fac1bf465d:1307
main.php?id=4&xhash=ffd98786c79185ef8dda59fac1bf465d:337 XHR finished loading: GET "http://mjncme.com/webcast/freichat/server/freichat.php?freimode=getmembers&…%5D=&custom_mesg=i+am+null&long_poll=true&in_room=1&custom_gst_name=fabien".send @ main.php?id=4&xhash=ffd98786c79185ef8dda59fac1bf465d:337v.extend.ajax @ main.php?id=4&xhash=ffd98786c79185ef8dda59fac1bf465d:337v.(anonymous function) @ main.php?id=4&xhash=ffd98786c79185ef8dda59fac1bf465d:337v.extend.getJSON @ main.php?id=4&xhash=ffd98786c79185ef8dda59fac1bf465d:337FreiChat.get_messages @ main.php?id=4&xhash=ffd98786c79185ef8dda59fac1bf465d:1354FreiChat.yourfunction @ main.php?id=4&xhash=ffd98786c79185ef8dda59fac1bf465d:1311loopme @ main.php?id=4&xhash=ffd98786c79185ef8dda59fac1bf465d:1307
main.php?id=4&xhash=ffd98786c79185ef8dda59fac1bf465d:337 XHR finished loading: GET "http://mjncme.com/webcast/freichat/server/freichat.php?freimode=getmembers&…%5D=&custom_mesg=i+am+null&long_poll=true&in_room=1&custom_gst_name=fabien".

Any idea about this issue ?

thx for your help !

Hello ! Freichat is under subfolder. I modified this subfolder and modified the path on my header. But since then, chatroom just disappear and it seems it try to reconnect looping this GET : XHR finished loading: GET "http://mjncme.com/webcast/freichat/server/freichat.php?freimode=getmembers&…%5D=&custom_mesg=i+am+null&long_poll=true&in_room=1&custom_gst_name=fabien".send @ main.php?id=4&xhash=ffd98786c79185ef8dda59fac1bf465d:337v.extend.ajax @ main.php?id=4&xhash=ffd98786c79185ef8dda59fac1bf465d:337v.(anonymous function) @ main.php?id=4&xhash=ffd98786c79185ef8dda59fac1bf465d:337v.extend.getJSON @ main.php?id=4&xhash=ffd98786c79185ef8dda59fac1bf465d:337FreiChat.get_messages @ main.php?id=4&xhash=ffd98786c79185ef8dda59fac1bf465d:1354FreiChat.yourfunction @ main.php?id=4&xhash=ffd98786c79185ef8dda59fac1bf465d:1311loopme @ main.php?id=4&xhash=ffd98786c79185ef8dda59fac1bf465d:1307 main.php?id=4&xhash=ffd98786c79185ef8dda59fac1bf465d:337 XHR finished loading: GET "http://mjncme.com/webcast/freichat/server/freichat.php?freimode=getmembers&…%5D=&custom_mesg=i+am+null&long_poll=true&in_room=1&custom_gst_name=fabien".send @ main.php?id=4&xhash=ffd98786c79185ef8dda59fac1bf465d:337v.extend.ajax @ main.php?id=4&xhash=ffd98786c79185ef8dda59fac1bf465d:337v.(anonymous function) @ main.php?id=4&xhash=ffd98786c79185ef8dda59fac1bf465d:337v.extend.getJSON @ main.php?id=4&xhash=ffd98786c79185ef8dda59fac1bf465d:337FreiChat.get_messages @ main.php?id=4&xhash=ffd98786c79185ef8dda59fac1bf465d:1354FreiChat.yourfunction @ main.php?id=4&xhash=ffd98786c79185ef8dda59fac1bf465d:1311loopme @ main.php?id=4&xhash=ffd98786c79185ef8dda59fac1bf465d:1307 main.php?id=4&xhash=ffd98786c79185ef8dda59fac1bf465d:337 XHR finished loading: GET "http://mjncme.com/webcast/freichat/server/freichat.php?freimode=getmembers&…%5D=&custom_mesg=i+am+null&long_poll=true&in_room=1&custom_gst_name=fabien". Any idea about this issue ? thx for your help !

ok my fault, I guess I touched as well some css and I fixed it now. smile

ok my fault, I guess I touched as well some css and I fixed it now. :)
170
1
1
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft