Codoforum related discussions
Anyway to email all users?

Is there anyway to email all of your users at once without having to use an email client? I know I could use Bcc in an email client but if I had to do that it would involve copying all of my users emails so it would be great if there was a way to do this from the backend admin dashboard.

Is there anyway to email all of your users at once without having to use an email client? I know I could use Bcc in an email client but if I had to do that it would involve copying all of my users emails so it would be great if there was a way to do this from the backend admin dashboard.

We have added this to our todo list.

We will add this feature in our future releases

We have added this to our todo list. We will add this feature in our future releases

We have added this to our todo list.

We will add this feature in our future releases

Ok, nice

>We have added this to our todo list. >We will add this feature in our future releases Ok, nice
162
2
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft