Codoforum related discussions
Fatal error - while installing

Hi...
im kinda new to make my own website and stuff but recently i tried to install codoforum but without success. I would like to know if any one could help me....

The error:
Unable to require /home/u705895024/public_html/codoforum/sys//JsonSerializable.php Fatal error: Interface 'JsonSerializable' not found in /home/u705895024/public_html/codoforum/sys/vendor/illuminate/support/Illuminate/Support/Collection.php on line 13

-Thanks

Hi... im kinda new to make my own website and stuff but recently i tried to install codoforum but without success. I would like to know if any one could help me.... **The error:** Unable to require /home/u705895024/public_html/codoforum/sys//JsonSerializable.php Fatal error: Interface 'JsonSerializable' not found in /home/u705895024/public_html/codoforum/sys/vendor/illuminate/support/Illuminate/Support/Collection.php on line 13 -Thanks

I fixed this by updating my php from 5.3 to 5.4.....

I fixed this by updating my php from 5.3 to 5.4.....
221
1
1
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft