Codoforum related discussions
To hell with this

Tried replying with answers to a few questions I seen left unanswered, and it marks me as spam every time I try to post. I am done here and won't be coming back..learn how to code before marketing code.

Tried replying with answers to a few questions I seen left unanswered, and it marks me as spam every time I try to post. I am done here and won't be coming back..learn how to code before marketing code.

Tried replying with answers to a few questions I seen left unanswered, and it marks me as spam every time I try to post. I am done here and won't be coming back..learn how to code before marketing code.

Give them another chance. I think/hope, with the next upgrade the annoying problem with the spam detector will be solved.

>Tried replying with answers to a few questions I seen left unanswered, and it marks me as spam every time I try to post. I am done here and won't be coming back..learn how to code before marketing code. Give them another chance. I think/hope, with the next upgrade the annoying problem with the spam detector will be solved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

We are making this feature optional and disabled by default.
But we will keep improving it, so that at some time in the future, it becomes
a stable and almost perfect spam detection system.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We are making this feature optional and disabled by default. But we will keep improving it, so that at some time in the future, it becomes a stable and almost perfect spam detection system.
194
2
3
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft