Codoforum related discussions
Feature query: user groups and category/forum permissions

I can't find information on whether this exists for this forum.

I'm going to need the ability to make user groups and the ability to make user groups access only specific forums/categories of the forum. Is this do-able? smile

Think forum staff section for example that only user group forum staff can access let's say.

Thanks...

I can't find information on whether this exists for this forum. I'm going to need the ability to make user groups and the ability to make user groups access only specific forums/categories of the forum. Is this do-able? :) Think forum staff section for example that only user group forum staff can access let's say. Thanks...

Nevermind, I found it! smile

It's super easy and straight forward which is great.

Nevermind, I found it! :D It's super easy and straight forward which is great.

Feel free to ignore my original post, I found what I was looking for in the admin panel.

I'm happy to say I'm really impressed with how simple the permissions handle. smile

Feel free to ignore my original post, I found what I was looking for in the admin panel. I'm happy to say I'm really impressed with how simple the permissions handle. :)
126
2
1
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft