FreiChat related discussions
Embedding Freichat in webpage

Okay, I have installed Freichat and am at the Administer page. I click and am in the cpanel and made the changes and am ready to go but where? How do I add Freichat to PHPBB? Any help is appreciated.

Okay, I have installed Freichat and am at the Administer page. I click and am in the cpanel and made the changes and am ready to go but where? How do I add Freichat to PHPBB? Any help is appreciated.

Hi,

Did you copy/paste the code that you get at the end of freichat installation ?

Hi, Did you copy/paste the code that you get at the end of freichat installation ?
193
1
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft