FreiChat related discussions
PHPBB integration problem

Installed Freichat in chat directory with phpbb and get the following error: Invalid Integration Driver Selected. What is a solution, please?

Installed Freichat in chat directory with phpbb and get the following error: Invalid Integration Driver Selected. What is a solution, please?

After I deleted all files from the directory and uploaded fresh files everything worked as it should so problem is solved. I look forward to trouble free use from here on. Thanks for a great product.

After I deleted all files from the directory and uploaded fresh files everything worked as it should so problem is solved. I look forward to trouble free use from here on. Thanks for a great product.
113
1
1
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft