Codoforum related discussions
Registration Link Broken

So I go to my forums and click on register and the URL it points to is a localhost. http://localhost/page/user/lot

How do I fix this...?

So I go to my [forums](http://nw.ragingdragons.us) and click on register and the URL it points to is a localhost. http://localhost/page/user/lot How do I fix this...?

Okay so I found out the problem was that I enabled the SSO plugin. The changed all of the localhost's to be my url, but then the files weren't found. Anybody have this up and running?

Okay so I found out the problem was that I enabled the SSO plugin. The changed all of the localhost's to be my url, but then the files weren't found. Anybody have this up and running?

Bumping this to also say that when I login to my forums it says my account is invalid. However if I just reload the forums again I am still logged in.

Bumping this to also say that when I login to my forums it says my account is invalid. However if I just reload the forums again I am still logged in.

Hi,

If you want to use SSO, you need to set it up properly.

Please refer the docs on SSO integration.

Hi, If you want to use SSO, you need to set it up properly. Please refer the docs on SSO integration.
163
3
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft