FreiChat related discussions
Passing User Session Info to Friechat

Does anyone have a problem using the session variable username, the #ses = $_SESSION['username']; ? This does not appear to work.

Does anyone have a problem using the session variable username, the #ses = $_SESSION['username']; ? This does not appear to work.

I am hesitant to offer support because I am no expert, but I believe the #ses has a problem if it is not completely a number.

I am hesitant to offer support because I am no expert, but I believe the #ses has a problem if it is not completely a number.

Yes. I can get the chat to work in guest mode with joomla, and thats all. Nothing I try correctly verifies the user name.

Yes. I can get the chat to work in guest mode with joomla, and thats all. Nothing I try correctly verifies the user name.

Hi,

Can you post the modified copy/paste code of freichat here ?

Hi, Can you post the modified copy/paste code of freichat here ?
209
4
4
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft