Codoforum related discussions
Freichat integration with Codoforum

Hello,
I have a server that only has codoforum installed, no type of CMS. Is there an easy way to integrate FreiChat with just Codoforum? I feel like I am missing something important! I don't see any option for codoforum in the freichat integration options.

I just wanted to see if there was a simple way before attempting to do the custom integration myself.

Thank you!
-Koenrad

EDIT: I am using the free version of FreiChat

Hello, I have a server that only has codoforum installed, no type of CMS. Is there an easy way to integrate FreiChat with just Codoforum? I feel like I am missing something important! I don't see any option for codoforum in the freichat integration options. I just wanted to see if there was a simple way before attempting to do the custom integration myself. Thank you! -Koenrad EDIT: I am using the free version of FreiChat
edited Mar 27 '15 at 6:28 pm

Hi,

It is possible the integrate freichat with codoforum.

You need to select the custom integration driver during the installation of freichat.

We will make a plugin for freichat integration in the future.

Hi, It is possible the integrate freichat with codoforum. You need to select the custom integration driver during the installation of freichat. We will make a plugin for freichat integration in the future.

I am also trying to use Freichat with Codoforum. I uploaded and installed using the custom method but I encountered error. Hopefully someone was able to integrate Freichat with Codoforum.

I am also trying to use Freichat with Codoforum. I uploaded and installed using the custom method but I encountered error. Hopefully someone was able to integrate Freichat with Codoforum.

Hi,

We will release a codoforum plugin for freichat and make it as a ready integration without the need of any of the Custom methods.

Hi, We will release a codoforum plugin for freichat and make it as a ready integration without the need of any of the Custom methods.

hello @adesh1414127033 .
Is this plugins planned in the 3.7 release ?

Thanks.

hello @adesh1414127033 . Is this plugins planned in the 3.7 release ? Thanks.

please, excuse my bad english! ( i'm french, and i know, it's not a good excuse ! ;) )

edited Nov 22 '16 at 11:25 am
508
4
5
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft