Codoforum related discussions
Emails with updates from codoforum expose user emails
bug

When I receive updates from codeforum I can see emails of all the users who are subscribed to the updates.

I think there are people who don't want their email to be exposed in this way. Can it be changed? I think it should be possible to hide all the receivers.

When I receive updates from codeforum I can see emails of all the users who are subscribed to the updates. I think there are people who don't want their email to be exposed in this way. Can it be changed? I think it should be possible to hide all the receivers.

Hi,

We forget to fix that one smile

We will fix it in the next version.

Hi, We forget to fix that one (:| We will fix it in the next version.

We forget to fix that one smile
We will fix it in the next version.

You guys are doing amazing job, thanks a lot!

>We forget to fix that one (:| >We will fix it in the next version. You guys are doing amazing job, thanks a lot!

There's actually more to it

55088e2660079.png

So I get the mails intended for all the receivers individually. I didn't notice it before, I thought that it's just the same mail sent several times. Not sure though if I experienced this on my instance of codoforum, but it's just for you to know.

There's actually more to it ![55088e2660079.png](serve/attachment&path=55088e2660079.png) So I get the mails intended for all the receivers individually. I didn't notice it before, I thought that it's just the same mail sent several times. Not sure though if I experienced this on my instance of codoforum, but it's just for you to know.
256
3
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft